It is a believe that renowned masters of sound among Tibetan Lamas have used singing bowls in secret rituals. They have traveled out of body through the power of sound. If you find out a real (original) singing bowls, you can use singing bowls instead of a cup of coffee to help you digest food, to help you sleep and to help you recover from illness. There is a link between bowls and the Ayurvedic approach of music therapy and Ayurvedic medical care. To sum up, In Nepal, using singing bowl is to make pregnant woman eat dishes.
However, there are usually five basic techniques for playing the bowls: – Beating, Encircling, Adding of water, Adding of toneless vowels, Spinning.
Likewise, Origin of Bowls: – Mongolian Togoo, Indian and Chinese Jala Tarang, Kashmir Noot, Indian Ghatam, Himalayan Kitchen bowls.
Further more, there are Seven Phases: – The seven phases of a complete singing bowls relaxation are a gentle treatment of: –
- The Head
- The Arms
- The Neck, Face and Throat
- The Back
- The abdomen and Chest
- The Face
- Round off or Neck lift.
Relaxation with Bowls effects
- Promotion of the energy balance.
- Reduction of stress and involved emotions.
- Reducing of tensions.
- Upgrading of creativity and imagination.
- Elevating of life forces.
- Balancing of hemisphere of the brain.
- Helping to harmonize body, spirit and soul.
- Giving a positive self-imagine and empowering assertiveness.