With their many health benefits, macadamia nuts can fit into any healthful diet.
- They lower heart disease risk. Macadamia nuts can lower the risk factors for heart disease. …
- They improve metabolic syndrome and diabetes. …
- They may prevent cancer. …
- They protect the brain. …
- They may prevent weight gain. …
- They stave off hunger.
Macadamias are a rich source of Vitamin A, iron, protein, thiamine, riboflavin, and niacin. They also contain moderate amounts of zinc, copper, calcium, phosphorus, potassium, and magnesium. Macadamia is a genus of four species of trees indigenous to Australia, and constituting part of the plant family Proteaceae. These nuts are farmed at Syangja District, Nepal and processed at Kathmandu.
What are the benefits of macadamia nuts?
With their many health benefits, macadamia nuts can fit into any healthful diet. They:
- Lower heart disease risk. Macadamia nuts can lower the risk factors for heart disease. …
- Improve metabolic syndrome and diabetes.
- May prevent cancer.
- Protect the brain.
- May prevent weight gain.
- Save off hunger and so on
Nutrient content per 134 gm
Further more , nutritions in macademia: Sugar 6 gm, Protein 11 gm, Cholesterol 0 gm, Sodium 7 gm, Vitamin C 3%, Calcium 19 gm, Carbohydrate 19 gm, Fat 102 gm, Fiber 12 gm & Iron 27% (Source: www.nutritiondata.com)
|Dimensions||12.5 × 6 × 25 cm|
Only logged in customers who have purchased this product may leave a review.