About Lokta Paper
Nepali Handmade Paper making is 2000 years old technique. It is one of the ancient traditional crafts from the Himalayan Nation of Nepal. . People harvest Daphe tree every two to three years. People keep Daphe tree alive by cutting a foot long stem from the ground, thus to protect ecological balance.
Mahaguthi, Craft with a conscience has been dedicated for more than a decade to support low income and economically deprived producers of Nepal. Proceed from the sales of this products will go to support the rehabilitation of the disadvantaged woman and children as well as producers of Nepal.
What is Doodling?
A doodle is a drawing made while a person’s attention is otherwise occupied. Doodles are simple drawings that can have concrete representational meaning or may just be composed of random and abstract lines, generally without ever lifting the drawing device from the paper, in which case it is usually called a “scribble”.
A doodling shopping bag is a bag that you can take while shopping which has doodling art. The doodling shopping bag is made on Lokta Paper. Doodle adds extra value to the bag and looks attractive for your shopping .
Some Lokta Paper Products at Mahaguthi
Some Benefits of Lokta Paper:
1. It is completely Eco friendly. It includes process such as hand making and sun drying and has no effect on the environment
2. Soft sensational feeling and attractive texture
3. Able to withstand to insects and is germ-free
4. Extremely durable and strong
5. Easily fold able
6. Easily Dy able with any color
7. A bit more resistant to water than other papers
8. Can be easily recycle
9. Can be use to wrap to retain the potency of incense, spices and medicine
10.Can be use to make a lot of products including FRAMES, PENCIL STANDS, NOTEBOOKS, BAGS etc